Karibbean Music Kommunity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Karibbean Music Kommunity

Caribbean Entertainment Forum

5 posters

Soca will always be better than metal

Guruofgreatness
    Guruofgreatness

Soca will always be better than metal Empty Soca will always be better than metal

Post  Guruofgreatness Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:14 pm

yuh cah even unastan what they does be singing . just loud screechin noise! I'm sorry but dis metal thing is shit! trash and all this black metal darkwave nonsense too Mad
    Steve Satanas
    Steve Satanas

Soca will always be better than metal Empty Re: Soca will always be better than metal

Post  Steve Satanas Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:02 pm

obsidian wrote: yuh cah even unastan what they does be singing . just loud screechin noise! I'm sorry but dis metal thing is shit! trash and all this black metal darkwave nonsense too Mad

go choke on a cock! real men listens to metal!

Metal is about the beauty of the instrument, the lyrics and the different various beats and styles and uniquness of it~
    SatanicPotato
    SatanicPotato

Soca will always be better than metal Empty Re: Soca will always be better than metal

Post  SatanicPotato Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:13 pm

Soca will always be better than metal KtLIX
    Derpina07
    Derpina07

Post  Derpina07 Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Heh, each to their own man.
    Guruofgreatness
    Guruofgreatness

Post  Guruofgreatness Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 am

Steve Satanas wrote:
    obsidian wrote: yuh cah even unastan what they does be singing . just loud screechin noise! I'm sorry but dis metal thing is shit! trash and all this black metal darkwave nonsense too Mad

Metal is about the beauty of the instrument, the lyrics and the different various beats and styles and uniquness of it~
    Soca will always be better than metal 9127_Manowar1

DAT^ is 4 real men?
    men fockin singing in they draws!!!

Ah think ah see wha we dealing with here... steve muhbe swingin odda way.. Suspect
    Steve Satanas
    Steve Satanas

Post  Steve Satanas Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:54 am

obsidian wrote:
    Steve Satanas wrote:

Soca will always be better than metal 9127_Manowar1

DAT^ is 4 real men?
    men fockin singing in they draws!!!

Ah think ah see wha we dealing with here... steve muhbe swingin odda way.. Suspect

first off i have no idea which band that is and i'm not a fan of old, glam or classic heavy metal! so that pic doesn't appeal to me and my metal music! Another thing even they were gay they would have had many more women throw themselves at them that u can ever hope to have!
    Guruofgreatness
    Guruofgreatness

Post  Guruofgreatness Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

steve need to brush up on he metal history . an by the lookz of thingz stop brushin boys too Shocked
    DreamShatterer
    DreamShatterer

Post  DreamShatterer Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:42 pm

*sigh* Locked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 am