Karibbean Music Kommunity

Caribbean Entertainment Forum


    Soca will always be better than metal

    Share
    avatar
    Guruofgreatness

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-09-24

    Soca will always be better than metal

    Post  Guruofgreatness on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:14 pm

    yuh cah even unastan what they does be singing . just loud screechin noise! I'm sorry but dis metal thing is shit! trash and all this black metal darkwave nonsense too Mad
    avatar
    Steve Satanas

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Age : 28
    Location : Georgetown, Guyana

    Re: Soca will always be better than metal

    Post  Steve Satanas on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:02 pm

    obsidian wrote: yuh cah even unastan what they does be singing . just loud screechin noise! I'm sorry but dis metal thing is shit! trash and all this black metal darkwave nonsense too Mad

    go choke on a cock! real men listens to metal!

    Metal is about the beauty of the instrument, the lyrics and the different various beats and styles and uniquness of it~
    avatar
    SatanicPotato

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2011-09-13

    Re: Soca will always be better than metal

    Post  SatanicPotato on Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:13 pm

    avatar
    Derpina07

    Posts : 55
    Join date : 2011-07-04

    Re: Soca will always be better than metal

    Post  Derpina07 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:23 pm

    Heh, each to their own man.
    avatar
    Guruofgreatness

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-09-24

    Re: Soca will always be better than metal

    Post  Guruofgreatness on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 am

    Steve Satanas wrote:
    obsidian wrote: yuh cah even unastan what they does be singing . just loud screechin noise! I'm sorry but dis metal thing is shit! trash and all this black metal darkwave nonsense too Mad

    go choke on a cock! real men listens to metal!

    Metal is about the beauty of the instrument, the lyrics and the different various beats and styles and uniquness of it~



    DAT^ is 4 real men?
    men fockin singing in they draws!!!

    Ah think ah see wha we dealing with here... steve muhbe swingin odda way.. Suspect
    avatar
    Steve Satanas

    Posts : 71
    Join date : 2011-09-15
    Age : 28
    Location : Georgetown, Guyana

    Re: Soca will always be better than metal

    Post  Steve Satanas on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:54 am

    obsidian wrote:
    Steve Satanas wrote:
    obsidian wrote: yuh cah even unastan what they does be singing . just loud screechin noise! I'm sorry but dis metal thing is shit! trash and all this black metal darkwave nonsense too Mad

    go choke on a cock! real men listens to metal!

    Metal is about the beauty of the instrument, the lyrics and the different various beats and styles and uniquness of it~



    DAT^ is 4 real men?
    men fockin singing in they draws!!!

    Ah think ah see wha we dealing with here... steve muhbe swingin odda way.. Suspect


    first off i have no idea which band that is and i'm not a fan of old, glam or classic heavy metal! so that pic doesn't appeal to me and my metal music! Another thing even they were gay they would have had many more women throw themselves at them that u can ever hope to have!
    avatar
    Guruofgreatness

    Posts : 47
    Join date : 2011-09-24

    Re: Soca will always be better than metal

    Post  Guruofgreatness on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 pm

    steve need to brush up on he metal history . an by the lookz of thingz stop brushin boys too Shocked
    avatar
    DreamShatterer

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2011-09-11

    Re: Soca will always be better than metal

    Post  DreamShatterer on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:42 pm

    *sigh* Locked.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Soca will always be better than metal

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:33 pm